We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After we put our appetite in the nail, now the piglet is in power. We have fresh meat slaughtered in the household. Sage is a very suitable spice with pork. It's as if I use sage with even more pleasure with the thought of the two beautiful bushes in the garden. I saw the trick with the mashed potatoes at the cute Jamie Oliver. I tried it and I liked it.
"Goodies for Christmas"
- 1.5 kg ribs and fresh pork neck
- 1.5 kg of boiled potatoes in shell
- 100 ml oil -optional
- 2 garlic caps
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste with celery - own production
- 2 teaspoons pepper jam
- 2 tablespoons dried and crushed sage
- 2 stems of dried basil
- 1 small bunch of green parsley
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pork ribs and neck with sage and mashed potatoes:
- Portioned pork is placed in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper and put on top of the pepper paste and hot pepper jam.
- Garlic caps are cleaned of the mustache, washed, cut in half and placed in the tray.
- Sprinkle with dried sage, add the basil and pour over the oil and hot water to cover the meat.
- If you notice that you have fatter meat, stop adding oil, it will release enough fat.
- Bake the meat at 200 degrees until it starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes. Put the potatoes in the pan and lightly crush them with a fork or a stainless steel spatula.
- Turn the meat over and place it over the potatoes.
- Set the temperature at 280 degrees full grill.
- In 5-10 minutes you get a red rib.
- Supervise the baking carefully because there is a risk at this high temperature of 280 degrees to choose a "too tanned" dish.
- Taste and salt / pepper if needed.
- Sprinkle over chopped potatoes with plenty of chopped green parsley.
- Serve with your favorite pickles.
Supervise the baking carefully because there is a risk of this high temperature of 280 degrees to choose a preparation "too tanned".