We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious combination, chicken meatballs with lots of vegetables. They are very easy to prepare and papate :)))
- 500 gr minced meat chicken pulp
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 canita pesmet
- 1leg. green parsley
- 2 lg olive oil
- 1 cana faina
- 1 or
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken meatballs with vegetables:
The vegetables are washed and cleaned. Grate the carrot, cut the onion into cubes, grate the zucchini as well. Finely chop the parsley.
In a bowl, mix the vegetables with salt and a little olive oil. Add the meat and mix. Add the egg, breadcrumbs and mix again.
Form dough balls, roll in flour and press a little to get the flat shape.
Fry for a few minutes on each side and remove on paper towels.
Serve with white garlic sauce!
I wish you ... good luck!
I like to make garlic sauce at home
How do we make the best Mexican meatballs?
For the best Mexican meatballs with vegetables, it is important to have enough vegetables and the right flavors. For this reason I added zucchini. I scraped it and drained the juice to take advantage of its taste without obtaining a too liquid composition. I also put onions, garlic, hot peppers and Parmesan for taste. Obviously you can put whatever you want. You can replace Parmesan cheese with Telemea cheese or cheese, you can put baked peppers, mushrooms or any vegetable you like. Bell peppers go just as well, as do shredded broccoli or spinach. As the American says, the sky is the limit, so everything depends only on you or your culinary preferences.
When the composition of Mexican meatballs is ready, check that it is thick enough. If needed, you can add extra flour or a little breadcrumbs. That depends on how watery the vegetables you used are. If the composition is too firm, you can add a little egg or a little milk. You can also not fry this dish and you can put the meatballs in the oven. Make piles on baking paper and put them at 200 degrees until they are perfectly baked inside. They are wonderful both cold and hot, and I like them with yogurt sauce or remoulade sauce. Add a salad and they are perfect. For another delicious vegetable recipe, try it too pizza with baked vegetables.
Chicken breast meatballs
Much healthier than pork, chicken meatballs are extremely tasty, light and filling. To the liking of young and old alike, they can be served with any type of garnish or simple, as an appetizer at various events. You do them in 2 steps and 3 movements, if you follow the steps below. Read the recipe for chicken breast meatballs!
Recipe and how to prepare chicken breast meatballs:
Chicken breast meatballs & # 8211 simple and tasty recipe
Prepared in the oven or in hot oil, chicken breast meatballs are filling and can be eaten as an appetizer, but also as a main course. An extra flavor due to the fresh spices, the meatball recipe is very easy to prepare! Here's what to do:
- Combine minced meat with onion, garlic and parsley. Add the egg and lemon juice. Season. Mix well and then form the meatballs in your palms.
- After you have formed them, roll them in flour and fry them in series so that they do not stick together. Fry for 4 minutes on one side, then 3 on the other. Let the chicken breast meatballs fry until they penetrate.
- Take them out on a plate on which you put a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
Recommended garnish recipes for chicken breast meatballs:
1/2 cup quinoa, 1 cup water or vegetable / chicken soup, 500 gr chicken (boneless leg or breast), 3 & # 8211 4 bunches of cauliflower, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 / 2 teaspoons pepper, 1 cup breadcrumbs, 2 & # 8211 3 tablespoons parmesan.
First boil the quinoa with water or soup and a little salt. When it has boiled, set it aside to cool. In parallel, boil 3 & # 8211 4 bunches of cauliflower. Allow them to cool as well.
While the quinoa and cauliflower cool, cook the chicken. If you have whole meat, it should be chopped with the food processor. The easiest way is to buy it ready chopped, most grocery stores offer this service.
In a bowl put the minced meat, then quinoa, chopped cauliflower by hand, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well until a lightly bound composition results. If it does not bind, you can add a little breadcrumbs to the composition.
In a large plate, mix the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese. Form the meatballs by hand and pass them through breadcrumbs & Parmesan cheese. Lined up nicely in a pan, the meatballs went into the oven. It was already hot. Baking takes 10 minutes. After this interval, turn on the other side and bake for another 10 minutes.
Tips for baked meatballs
Minced meat is better to be fatter (pork or possibly pork and beef) because the fat makes the meatballs fluffy, especially since they will bake in the oven. If you use very lean meat you will get some dry and hard meatballs. You will see that I did NOT put raw eggs in the composition at all for the same reason: so as not to get too dense meatballs. These meatballs are easily shaped even if they do not have an egg and keep their shape when baked, there is no risk of their disintegration.
From the ingredients below result 24 meatballs, ie approx. 8-10 servings (you can halve them if you think too many). I assure you that these meatballs in the oven with vegetables are very tasty the next day, cold or reheated in the classic oven or in the microwave. I had guests and I had to feed 8 adults and 2 children.
- for 24 pieces, about the size of a walnut
- 300 g chicken breast minced
- 1 small onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large potato (230 g)
- 1 or
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- fresh parsley
- freshly ground salt and pepper
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Ingredients for chicken skewer with vegetables
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- optional: chili flakes as spicy as you like
- optional: ½ teaspoon of dried thyme or other aromatic herbs according to everyone's taste (basil, oregano, etc.)
- optional: ½ teaspoon of coriander seeds or other spice of your choice
- 270 grams of boneless, boneless chicken legs (if you have 250 grams or 300 grams it's just as good, obviously)
- 200 grams of zucchini, cut into pieces about 4 cm wide / 2 cm thick
- 200 grams of eggplant, cut into pieces about 4 cm wide / 2 cm thick
- 2 red bell peppers + 1 white bell pepper + 2 green semi-hot peppers (this one I used, obviously you can put whatever you want)
- 1 large onion, cut into quarters and then cut into thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
Aromatic oil & # 8211 optional:
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 50 ml. olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare chicken skewer with vegetables
Marinating the meat
1. These chicken skewers with vegetables can also be made with chicken breast, which will require a shorter marinating time, but the thighs are a tastier option. He will say, I cut the boned thighs into pieces about 4-5 cm. I put them in a bowl, added salt, pepper, crushed garlic, olive oil and lemon juice. I also put a drop of grated lemon peel, I really like its taste. I also added chili flakes and ground coriander, which also has a lemon taste. I also added a little dried thyme, but the idea is that you can replace all this, customizing the flavor to your taste. I mixed everything well, massaging the chicken pieces, so that the flavors entered them. I covered the bowl with cling film and left it at room temperature to marinate the meat for 2 hours. Chicken breast does not need more than 1 hour of marinating.
2. While the meat is marinating, if we use wooden sticks for our skewers, we soak them in cold water. Otherwise, they will burn on the grill in a very short time, in any case before our chicken skewers with vegetables are ready.
3. We definitely have time to salt the pieces of zucchini and eggplant. Sprinkle a drop of salt and let them in a sieve, over a bowl, to drain excess water. Drizzle the eggplant and zucchini pieces on absorbent paper towels. We also cut the peppers into pieces of about 4-5 cm, we are ready to assemble the skewers.
4. Here, in the picture below we see the ingredients already prepared, just let's start stringing them on the spikes!
5. I started and finished my skewers with a piece of onion, because, being stronger, it sticks better on the spikes, helping the rest of the ingredients to stay in place. I assembled them according to the model piece of meat + peppers + eggplant + peppers + zucchini + meat etc. Between two pieces of meat, I had a layer of vegetables and peppers.
6. However, in the end I had vegetables left for three more thorns. Nobody was upset, these vegetable skewers were wonderful, without a drop of meat!
7. These chicken skewers with vegetables can be cooked both on the grill in the yard and in the grill pan for the stove. Before putting them on the grill, sprinkle the skewers with the 2 tablespoons of oil. In both situations, both on the grill and in the grill pan, heat the cooking surface well before placing the skewers. The moment we place them on the grill, they must sizzle. Cook the skewers for about 3-4 minutes on each side, turning them three times in total.
8. I cooked the skewers for 15 minutes, some might prefer to keep them on the grill longer, but in no case more than 20 minutes. Basically, when the skewers are brown all around, they can't help but be made. The meat is cut into small pieces and marinated, the lemon juice penetrated it and tenderized it before it was cooked. I did the same at these turkey skewers (click on the recipe link).
9. So I took the skewers off the grill on a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. In the meantime, I also prepared a good aromatic oil, which I sprayed before taking them to the table and which makes the difference between the picture below, with the unsprayed skewers, and the first picture of the article. For this aromatic oil, I simply put the ingredients in the blender until the oil has turned a pleasant green.
I served the skewers, as I told you, with the bulgur pilaf and a simple tomato salad. A delight! Use it if you are interested more recipes with chicken, you can find them by clicking on the picture below.
Baked chicken meatballs & # 8211 video recipe
My dear ones, today I present you a recipe for baked chicken meatballs, an easy to make and dietetic recipe. Chicken breast is a pretty fair meat, but well cooked we get some extraordinary dishes from it. I recommend that you do not use pre-chopped chicken for this recipe, but that you choose chicken breast that you can mince at home.
meatballs they will come out much tastier and you will have the certainty that you know what you are eating. You can juggle the rest of the ingredients and put in meatballs any kind of spices you like or you can replace the ingredients you don't like. You can put instead of ginger, garlic or instead of parsley, dill. Whatever you put you will get some meatballs delicious, fragrant and light.
Chicken breast meatballs it does not require much time spent in the kitchen, as we pointed out at the beginning of the recipe. More time to play with the little one and a delicious recipe for him, here's what you have to do:
Bone the chicken breast and cut it into strips.
Put it in the mixer with the other ingredients to be chopped.
From the resulting paste, take a larger or smaller ball with a teaspoon or by hand, according to your preference, pass it through the flour and fry them with a little olive oil.
Once fried, remove the meatballs on an absorbent napkin to remove from the oil.
Chicken breast meatballs they are served hot and cold with toast or glue. It would go very well with a little Lebanese hummus or any other white sauce. Good appetite!
A terribly tasty dish, good to prepare for Halloween, but also at any other time of the year. The meatballs are easy to prepare, and their "mummification" is fun because you will be able to give them whatever shape you want.
1. Prepare the dough
- Put in a large bowl 400 g of flour drizzle , add 1 or, a dust of salt, 150 g cream, 100 g butter and 10 g baking powder.
- Knead the dough until it becomes elastic.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the table and spread the dough.
- Cut the dough into thin strips to coat the meatballs later.
2. Prepare the meatballs
- Cut into pieces 1 chicken breast LaProvincia.
- Put the chicken pieces in a food processor and chop them as small as possible.
- Yes 1 carrot on the grater.
- Chops 1 onion , 2 cloves of garlic , 1 bunch of dill and 1 bunch of parsley .
- Mix the chopped chicken breast with 1 or , grated carrot, onion, garlic and greens.
- Add salt and pepper.
3. Wrap the meatballs in the dough
- Shape the meatballs into round shapes.
- Sprinkle flour on them.
- Wrap the meatballs in the strips of dough.
- Form eyes for mummies obtained with the help of dough balls.
- uses Mac for the pupil of the eyes.
4. Cook the mummified meatballs
- Put the mummies in an oven tray, leaving little space between them.
- Grease the dough with which you wrapped the meatballs with a beaten egg.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, or until browned.
This recipe is easy to prepare, the little ones can also participate in kneading the dough. As utensils, you need:
- kitchen robot,
- oven tray,
- measuring cup,