We wash the apples and pears and put them on the large grater. In a saucepan mix the fruits with the sugar and harden them, stirring constantly. When it softens, add the cinnamon and rum essence and leave it to harden for a few more minutes. Add the chopped hazelnuts to the food processor, remove the composition in a sieve and let it drain for a few hours.
Put a wafer sheet in a tray, add the fruit composition and level it with a spatula that we pass through warm water from time to time. Place another wafer sheet over the fruit and repeat the procedure until you finish the composition. At the end we must have a wafer sheet. Leave for a few hours until you cut it with a very sharp knife. Good appetite!
Dessert of the day: Fruit roll with wafer leaves
Chef Doru Serban from "Dear me friend" prepared a delicious dessert.
The estimated cost for eight people is 30 lei.
One package was Neapolitan
A tablespoon of starch
A spoonful of flour
Peel and juice from a lemon
50 ml water
500 g berries
2-3 tablespoons of sugar
Optional: mint, pistachio, almonds
Method of preparation
Put lemon juice, water, starch and flour in a saucepan. it
add the sugar, bring to the boil, stirring constantly until the composition thickens.
Bring to the boil for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat and mix the coarsely coated berries.
Optionally, add pistachios, freshly chopped mint or crushed almonds. Spread several sheets of wafer so as to obtain a carpet that we grease evenly with the above composition.
Allow the wafer sheet to soften for 30 seconds, then place a row of peeled banana on the edge, end to end, and the wafer roll will wrap along the bananas, remaining in the center of the roll for a look. particular.
Roll tightly, put in plastic wrap and let cool for a few hours.
Juicy fruit cake and Streusel topping - a dessert full of flavor and flavor!
1. Prepare the Streusel topping: place the diced flour, sugar and butter on a mincer. Using a knife, mix them in chopping movements until you get a sandy dough (the butter should incorporate all the flour and sugar).
2. Prepare the dough: sift the flour together with the baking powder.
3. Beat the eggs with the caster sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a persistent foam.
4. Pour the kefir and oil into the egg foam. Mix carefully until smooth.
5.Add the flour combined with the baking powder and mix.
6.Transfer the dough obtained in a tray greased with butter / margarine or lined with baking paper, spreading it evenly.
7. Spread the berries (or cherries) and diced apples on the surface of the dough.
8.Prepare the Streusel topping over the fruit layer and bake the cake for about 60 minutes, until ready, in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
Nettle pudding with milk
Baked nettle pudding, prepared with eggs, milk and breadcrumbs, served with melted butter or sour cream on top.
Rice pudding with apples
Rice pudding with fried apples and cinnamon, baked, with egg white meringue
"Litoral" pudding with bananas, boiled wheat.
Pudding recipe prepared with boiled wheat (bulgur), bananas, pineapple juice and walnuts
1. Whisk the egg yolks with half the sugar, and beat the egg whites with the rest of the sugar and vanilla sugar. Gently mix the two compositions, gradually adding the flour. Pour into a tray lined with baking paper and bake in a hot oven over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
2. Pour the baking tray over a towel sprinkled with water and immediately remove the baking paper. Turn the worktop over again and roll gently.
3. For the cream, dilute the flour in half the milk, then add the rest of the hot milk, flavored with vanilla and grated lemon peel. Place in a bain-marie and stir until thickened. Add the lemon juice and mix over a bowl of cold water until cool. Gradually add the butter rubbed with the sugar.
4. Spread three quarters of the cream on the counter, and the apricots cut into smaller pieces are sprinkled on the cream. Roll carefully so that the worktop does not break, cover in a white sheet of paper and leave to cool for 2 hours.
5. Cover with the rest of the cream and garnish with coconut flakes and almonds.
Neapolitan Snickers & # 8211 a delicious dessert with caramel and peanut butter
Snickers wafers are so tasty that everyone loves them. Every time I prepare them, my children look forward to eating them. You can also try this simple and easy to prepare recipe. You will not waste much time in the kitchen.
- 2 Neapolitan sheets, 2 medium-sized eggs
- 100 gr white chocolate, 150 gr ground peanuts
- 250 gr sugar, 100 gr milk caramels
- 250 gr margarine for cakes, 300 gr ground biscuits
- 100 g of peanut butter
How is Neapolitan Snickers prepared?
Beat the eggs with the sugar until they turn white, then cook them in a bain-marie for 10 minutes. Add margarine and broken white chocolate. Mix well to melt the ingredients and combine with each other.
Add the caramels and peanut butter and mix again until everything melts. Finally, add the ground peanuts and biscuits and mix well. Allow the filling to cool.
After it has cooled, pour all the filling on a wafer sheet. Level nicely Cover the filling with the second sheet and place a heavy object on top (1 chopper, 1 bag of sugar, flour, etc.) to better stick the sheets.
Leave the wafer aside until the next day, then cut into pieces and serve with loved ones. This delicious wafer will remind you of the snicker bars you bought in the store. It tastes very good, so it will surely be to your liking.
You will definitely be delighted by its delicious taste and you will want to prepare it as often as possible. Good appetite and increase cooking!
|Cheeses with reduced cheese||100 gr||60|
|Almond mixture||1 tbsp||50|
|Ginger root root||2 tablespoons||30|
|Black pepper||2 gr||3|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp||2|
|Cooking time: 30 minutes|
|Total kcal: 319|
This fruit cottage cheese salad will appeal to everyone without exception. Cut kiwi and tangerines into small pieces, mix with cottage cheese and salad.
Add lemon juice, pepper and almonds to the grated ginger.
Put the finished salad ingredients in a deep bowl, pour over the ginger sauce and decorate with chopped mint. The salad is ready and can be served.
6 peeled peaches
3-4 tablespoons pitted cherries
150 g of flour
7 tablespoons sugar
100 g. Of very cold butter
a tablespoon of cornstarch
a spoonful of oatmeal
an envelope with vanilla sugar
a cube of butter
Cut the peaches into slices and remove the seeds. Put the cut peaches in a bowl. Add the drained cherries, 3 tablespoons of sugar and cornstarch. Mix well until smooth.
We prepare a baking tray with the dimensions of 25 & # 21520 cm which we grease with the butter cube.
Pour the fruit mixture into the tray and level, then set it aside.
Heat the oven.
We prepare a bowl in which we put flour. Add the oatmeal, vanilla sugar, the remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar and a pinch of salt. Mix well all the dry ingredients for the crust.
Put the cold butter broken or cut into pieces. Mix quickly, with your fingertips, until you get a dough like crumbs. We have to mix very quickly because otherwise the butter will melt and we will not get a crumbly dough.
Sprinkle the dough with crumbs over the fruit in the pan and press lightly with your palms.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 190 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
When the crust above the cake is browned, take the tray out of the oven.
Let the pie cool for 15-20 minutes, then portion the dessert while it is warm.
Serve with ice cream or vanilla sauce.
The complete video recipe can be found here.
A wonderful cake with cottage cheese and berries! Well known dessert with grated dough!
The simplest and tastiest dessert of all time! You will love this recipe for its sweet-sour taste and delicious combination!
For the dough:
& # 8211 100 gr of sugar (4 tablespoons)
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 120 gr of butter at room temperature
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
For the filling:
& # 8211 400 gr of 9% cow's cheese
& # 8211 200 gr of berries.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Sift the flour with baking powder into a bowl, add vanilla sugar, salt and sugar, then mix.
2. Add the soft butter and rub with your hands until you get a crumbly dough.
3. Add the egg and knead the dough, then add cold water and knead again.
4. Divide the dough in half, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Mix the cottage cheese with eggs, sugar, semolina and vanilla, passing the ingredients through the blender vertically.
6. Line the form with baking paper, grate a piece of dough and spread it evenly.
7. Add the cheese composition, mix the fruit with 1 tablespoon of starch or flour and spread them on the surface of the filling.
8. Put the remaining dough through the large grater, covering the fruit, and bake the cake for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C.
9. Remove the cake from the pan, cut the edges and portion.
Sprinkle the slices with powdered sugar. The dessert is very appetizing, good-looking and tasty!