We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. separate the eggs, beat the egg whites together with the sugar, add the yolks one by one, mixing with a spatula or wooden spoon
2. Gradually add the flour, mix well, add the oil, mixing well after each tablespoon. Do the same with cocoa, baking powder and salt
3. Wallpaper a round tray (diameter 18 cm) with baking paper and put in the oven until it passes the test with toothpicks on low heat
4. Allow to cool and cut into 3
1. Beat the butter well at room temperature with the sugar until it becomes frothy
2. Melt a little chocolate cream (finetti) and add it to the butter, mix and then add the cocoa, followed by the yolks and liqueur.
3. Leave to cool until use
On a plate we put the first countertop-syrup-1/2 cream-countertop-syrup-the rest of the cream-countertop-syrup
For the icing: Melt the dark chocolate together with the cream on a steam bath and spread a generous layer on top of the cake, coat the edges with whipped cream but stop a few tablespoons to mix with the beetroot juice (thousands of times better than the commercial dye) forms flowers and puts chocolate chips in the middle
Let cool until serving!
Delicious cake without baking with vanilla and plenty of fruit. It's sensational!
For the top, mix the melted butter with the biscuits, then sprinkle the mixture inside the ring of a cake tin, placed on a plate. Refrigerate until cream is ready.
For the cream, mix the sugar together with the yolks, starch and vanilla sugar. Then pour the milk and put the mixture on medium heat. Stir continuously until it reaches the consistency of a pudding.
Add the cube of butter, mix and let it cool a bit. Then add the hydrated gelatin according to the instructions on the package, mix again, then incorporate the mascarpone cheese with the help of the food processor.
At the end, we also incorporate the whipped cream, with the help of a silicone spatula.
Pour the cream thus obtained over the biscuit top, then return to the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. After this time, we take off the ring, decorate the cake with whipped cream, with the fruit slices given through lemon syrup and with crushed biscuits.
Enjoy it with gusto! Good appetite!
The recipe belongs to Mrs. Claudia Mic and was taken with express consent, from her personal blog.
Step-by-step recipe for a cake
The most important advantage of this dessert is its quick preparation. The taste is very pleasant and satisfying. It can be prepared for any important occasion and simply to be able to spend an evening with a cup of tea with a sweet dessert.
To prepare a quick and easy cake, the whole work process is usually divided into several stages. But each of them hides his secrets and cunning. A classic food cake is cooked for 30-40 minutes - this is an ideal option when guests are at the door.
Delicious bread dough
Cooking a meal starts with choosing the ingredients for the dough. Usually use short bread.
For a real dessert, just like in childhood, you will need:
- About 3, 5 glasses of flour
- 0, 5 cups of sugar sand
- 200 grams of cream
- 1 packet of margarine or butter
- A little salt
- 0, 5 teaspoon. Baking powder.
The basic stages of baking
Making a cake is not difficult. The only thing, the flour for such a test must necessarily be of the highest quality. Sift a few times through a fine sieve. The product needs to be enriched with oxygen.
Well-sifted flour greatly affects the quality of any baking, especially if the dough is sandy.
Along with the flour, add a soft (not melted) margarine, sugar, cream and other ingredients. Many housewives believe that you should not use salt for baking recipes - this is a big mistake. In this case, it acts as a flavor enhancer. The desserts are very tasty and bright to the taste.
Then knead the dough. This can be done with a regular spoon, mix or use special kitchen appliances. But best when the dough is kneaded with clean hands. It is believed that the dough is able to absorb human energy, which greatly affects the taste and quality of baking.
Thus, a simple recipe for a cake can become a real masterpiece. The dough must be completely homogeneous, without small inclusions. Finally, you should get a pleasant and dense mass that does not stick to the hands and walls of vessels. The ready-made dough is removed cold and continues to prepare the cream.
Delicate condensed milk cream
The cream for this dessert also has its roots in the Soviet era. Making condensed milk in those years was very popular and was done quite often. Therefore, an oil cream with the addition of this product was the main component of a delicious treatment.
Prepare a cake with boiled condensed milk is quite easy. We need a jar of boiled condensed milk and a packet of butter (cream). It should be noted that the oil must be of high quality. To prepare such a cream do not fit. It is better if its fat content is 80%. You can also tell about milk. The jar of condensed milk must be marked "whole".
First we prepare the milk. To do this, take a suitable pot with high sides, put a metal jar (closed) and fill it with water so that the top is completely covered. Then put the pan on gas and simmer on low heat for about 1, 5-2 hours. In the process of cooking it is necessary to pour water, because it has the property of boiling. Then everyone is removed from the heat and the condensed milk is cooled.
The soft butter is placed in a bowl and begins to beat at a slow speed, adding a few tablespoons of condensed milk. The finished cream should be uniform, beige or light brown. Clean in the cold and proceed to bake a dessert.
Home cake aquarium: bake, collect
Baking a cake at home is not difficult, but for that you must first prepare the dough for baking. He is taken out of the fridge and prepares a meat grinder. The grid must have wide openings. The dough is passed in small portions through a meat grinder and placed on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
The resulting cake is baked for about twenty minutes until a light golden hue appears. The hot fine crust is crushed to the core state with the help of a rolling pin or crushed and cooled.
The sand is mixed with cream and a slip that spreads on the plate, giving the shape of a real bite. The finished cake is left to soak for about half an hour in a warm place, then cleaned in the refrigerator.
We really hope you enjoy the step-by-step recipe for a cake.
Delicious cake without baking in 15 minutes! Simple and quick recipe!
Unbaked cake with biscuits and cream cheese conquers at first sight! This recipe is incredibly tasty, fine and fragrant, where you can say that it cooks very quickly and you don't even have to turn on the oven!
-240 g (30 b.) Of Savoyardi biscuits.
For the cream:
-600 g of cottage cheese or Mascarpone cream cheese
-350 g of boiled condensed milk.
-40 g (1 tablespoon) of boiled condensed milk.
For the glaze:
-100 g of dark chocolate with a cocoa content of 50%
-100 g of dark chocolate with a cocoa content of 50%
-100 g of cream for 30-35% cream.
-3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese with the boiled condensed milk. Mix very well until you get a homogeneous and fluffy consistency, and the cream maintains its shape very well.
Tip: Cow's cheese can be replaced with Mascarpone cream cheese.
Tip: If you have dry or sour cottage cheese, then mix the cheese with greasy cream.
2. To syrup the biscuits, mix the warm milk with boiled condensed milk. Mix well until smooth.
Tip: Boiled condensed milk can be replaced with caramel cream.
3. Transfer the milk to a plate. Soak each biscuit in milk, turn it on the other side and transfer it to a serving platter. Thus pass all the biscuits.
Tip: Biscuits should be well soaked in milk, but not soft and not deformed.
4. Arrange 2 rows of 5 biscuits each.
5. Place a removable form and acetate foil (if you do not have acetate foil, then you can use baking paper or food foil).
6. After arranging the first layer of biscuits, cover the layer of biscuits with 1/3 of the cream. For convenience, use a pastry bag.
7. Level well and sprinkle each layer with cocoa.
8. Repeat layers 2 and 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
9. Prepare the glaze. Melt the butter and milk on the steam bath or in the microwave. Add pieces of chocolate and wait 2 minutes for it to melt. Mix with a spatula until the chocolate melts completely and acquires a glossy brown color.
Tip: Milk can be replaced with whipped cream.
10. Take the cake out of the fridge and cover with chocolate icing. Distribute evenly, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 5-6 hours, or preferably overnight - the cream stabilizes well and the taste becomes more intense.
11. Remove the removable form and acetate foil.
You will not find a simpler and faster recipe, ideal when you do not have much time to prepare a dessert.
10 Cornmeal cake recipes delicious and easy to make recipes
Play / world With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, they often need practical and quick recipes, and it is wrong to think that to be a delicious cake you need to spend hours in the kitchen. There are recipes that even those with no experience can make without much effort.
The warm corn cake combines with afternoon coffee, it reminds you of grandma's house, a rainy afternoon. Of course, a great choice to enjoy the taste and leave the house with a good smell of cake.
The options range from the simplest - which can be soltinhas creamy or - more elaborate, such as cakes, without gluten or lactose, for those with dietary restrictions, or with cream cheese, for those who want to increase income.
Check out the following list of 10 practical and tasty recipes for cornbread cake, including traditional options with sweet and savory fillings.
Corn cake with corn. Photo: Reproduction / The best restaurant in the world
1. Fubá corn cake: for those who like a more frantic and fluffier cake this is a great option. In addition to preparing to be fast, corn combines very well with corn.
2. Corn cream cake: this is a traditional recipe and very easy to prepare. The cake has a mouth cream.
3. Humble Cake Blender: For those who want to make a quick cake, this is a great recipe. Just hit the ingredients in the blender and roast them.
cake 4. corn flour and coconut gluten and lactose: This option is for those who want gluten free and lactose free corn cake. The dough is slightly dry, but does not lose its flavor.
5. Corn flour cake: recipe for those who can not or do not want to eat sugar. The replacement is done with a culinary sweetener, but the dough does not stop being creamy.
6. Corn with cream cheese: Do you want more cream on the cake? it is worth investing in cream cheese. In this recipe, the dough forms a large crust on the cream.
7. Fubá cake with guava: the most classic mixture of corn cake with guava and could not miss here. This combination pays off for many tastes.
8. Fubá cake with sweet plants: corn flour also combines with the sweet plant, for those who want to test a mixture of different flavors, it is worth it.
9. Cake bread cake: In this recipe, when ready, the cake is sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon.
10. corn gluten cake: the mixture does not take gluten, but has a special spice as cinnamon, orange peel, fennel, cloves and nutmeg that give a special note.
Filling and topping options for unique cakes
Rooster cake blender. Photo: Reproduction / Kitchen Travessa
The options below can be used to cover both corn and corn cakes as well as to fill them.
Simple cream in a slow cooker
The slow cooker is great for making a simple tea cream, as it is convenient and easy to bake the dough for this pie in the bowl. Take for him:
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the grains are completely dissolved and a white foam is obtained.
- Lightly, with a spatula or wooden spoon, insert the flour into the dough. Stir gradually, gently lifting the egg foam from the bottom up, so that the air obtained by whipping does not leave the dough, and the cake turns out to be airy.
- Put a bowl of multicooker and pour the dough into it ..
- Set the baking mode to a standard time, usually about 45 minutes.
- Bake the cake with the lid closed.
- When the baking time passes, check the preparation of the dough with a toothpick, if it is wet, then leave the dough on the heating mode, it will come out of its temperature.
- When the dough bakes, let it cool a bit and leave it in the bowl, cool completely and cut into two layers of cake.
If you do not like to spend time in the kitchen, but want something tasty, you can use the easiest cake recipe at home. at https://notefood.ru/retsepty-blyud/vtory-e-blyuda/lazanya-s-kuritsej-i-gribami.html
At this point, prepare the cream and sugar cream:
Take sour cream fat, not less than 25%. You will need 400 grams.
For this amount of cream, take three quarters of a glass of sugar and beat them well for at least 10 minutes, then the cream will be thick and even.
Hurry the cream cakes inside and out and decorate the cake with chocolate, if you wish.
Delicious cake and easy to prepare. No baking
If you want to make a delicious cake quickly, then you must try this recipe. You don't have to spend much time in the kitchen or use the oven to get a tasty dessert.
- 150 gr wholemeal biscuits
- 200 gr oatmeal, 1 teaspoon butter
- 100 gr chocolate with hazelnuts
- 6 tablespoons sweet cream
- 560 ml milk, 2 sachets of vanilla pudding
- 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 banana
- 1 sachet of cherry jelly
- 400 ml of hot water
- 10-12 round biscuits
Method of preparation:
Crush the biscuits and mix them with oatmeal. Melt the butter. Heat the sweet cream and dissolve the chocolate in it. Pour the butter and melted chocolate into the bowl with the biscuits and oats. Mix everything to combine the ingredients. Place the mixture obtained on the bottom of a cake tray (20 cm). Press lightly with your fingers.Cut the banana into slices and place it in the pan, after the previously prepared countertop has cooled.Mix the pudding powder with 100 ml of milk. Boil the rest of the milk together with the sugar. When it starts to boil, add the pudding. Mix well until you get a thick pudding.
Take the pudding off the heat and let it cool. Rub the butter with the vanilla sugar. Add the cooled pudding, spoon by spoon, to the butter bowl. Spread the cream obtained over the banana top on the tray. Add the round biscuits over the cream.Dissolve the jelly in 400 ml of hot water. Let it cool and pour it over the round biscuits.Decorate the cake to your liking. Put the cake in the fridge for at least 4 hours. During this time the jelly will solidify. Good appetite and increase cooking!
The Alcazar cake is a special cake, for special occasions, which impresses everyone who tastes it. To prepare this cake, start with the first sheet. Beat the egg whites, then add the sugar at a time and continue beating until it dissolves and the foam has become very hard and we can turn the bowl without the foam falling.
The stove tray (large) is lined with baking paper or with a simple sheet of white paper greased very well with solid margarine. The oven must be preheated.
Put the foam in the tray, arranging it well with the paddle so that there are no air gaps, arrange it nicely and put it in the oven, on the top floor, on low heat, 15-20 minutes with the door closed, but then it opens easy enough to fit a box of matches between the door and the oven.
Allow the top to dry in the oven for 2-3 hours. It is ready when we can detach the baking paper from the edges easily. When removed, keep the countertop in a dry place until use.
The second sheet is made like the first. Careful! Put a little oil on the yolks so that they don't dry until the cream is done.
Put all the ingredients (without vanilla sugar and margarine) in a saucepan (preferably made of stainless steel with a thicker bottom) and put on low heat, chewing continuously until the cream binds (to fall off the pieces)
Set aside, add the vanilla sugar and leave to cool. Rub the margarine foam with the mixer and then put the cooled cream spoon by spoon.
2/3 of the cream is placed on the first sheet. If the edges of the countertops are higher, then they are cut with a knife when the countertop is brittle.
Put a good quality cocoa in the remaining third of the cream until it tastes like chocolate. Put the second sheet with the bottom up because it is flatter and garnish with cocoa cream. You can stop a few tablespoons of the yellow cream in a bag for garnishing. Dress the cake on the edge as well.
The Alcazar cake is served after keeping it warm for half a day so that the tops soften and then put it in the fridge. It seems difficult to do but it is only the first impression. If you want to impress someone, do it!
Raffaello cake without baking - Delicious homemade cake with sweet cheese and condensed milk & # 8211 Quick recipe
For the syrup, put a saucepan with the milk and sugar on the fire. Bring the mixture to the boil, then add the coconut flakes, mix well and turn off the heat.
Separately, dissolve the gelatin in water and prepare it following the instructions on the package. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese and then mix it with condensed milk until smooth. Add the milk and coconut syrup and mix again until smooth.
With a whisk, crumble the wafers. On a plate, place a removable 22 cm ring and spread the wafers over the plate, pressing lightly to form the top.
Melt the gelatin in the microwave, add 2-3 tablespoons of the cheese composition and mix very well. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the cheese composition and mix until smooth. Gradually, pour the composition into the ring, above the countertop and even out.
Put the cake in the fridge for at least 4-8 hours. Then, remove the ring and decorate the cake to taste, for example with coconut flakes or pomegranate seeds.